Tuesday, April 4 at 7pm
Lil Lodges of Alabama Bear Creek, AL
(25) Lodges in various stages of completion plus materials, tools, supplies, etc
PUBLIC ONLINE AUCTION!
By order of the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
A complete liquidation of assets from "Lil' Lodges of Alabama, LLC
Auction Date: Bidding ends Tuesday, April 4th @ 7:00pm central
Open House Inspection for public: Monday, April 3rd & Tuesday, April 4th, 10am until 3pm.
Address: Bear Creek Alabama. Assets are located at (2) facilities located 3 miles from each other. Address will be posted 1 week before the auction ends.
If you need a contact for transporting the lodges, we are using E & E Transport in Jasper, Alabama to move them out of the buildings. They can move these units for a buyer. 205-522-5712
1. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY, and REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES.
2. Lodges are being sold with an Alabama Bill of Sale Only. No certificates of origin or titles will be provided.
3. Purchaser shall be responsible for moving all items including lodges.
4. Please view the bidding catalog for pickup and removal times
5. Buyers must pay for their purchases by Cash, Certified Funds or Bank Wire Transfer.
Auction Terms as required to register and bid.
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Pearce & Associates Auctioneers.
All disputes will be settled in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama Division.
We encourage you to inspect the items in person.
If purchases are not settled within the specified time required in this aucion, it is a default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed on Pearce & Associates Auctioneers auctions as well as MarkNet auctions and will be charged for the merchandise. Defaulted items will be forfeited back to the Trustee. No refunds will be given.
Please check back and review these terms as every time you use this site you are agreeing to the terms as they are written at that time.
Pearce & Associates reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time for any reason.
There will be no buyers premium.
Sales tax collected according to City, County and State law unless you provide Pearce & Associates with a copy of your tax resale certificate that proves that you are tax exempt for that item.
Bidding info- When you bid your max the current bid price doesn't automatically go to your max bid. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the bidding on that lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers have put forth every effort to make accurate description of the items. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are matters of opinion and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold As is Where IS. You are responsible for your own inspection during inspection periods.
No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
Pearce & Associates reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Pearce & Associates gathers aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Pearce & Associates requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Pearce & Associates) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auction ending.
2. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand the auction company is selling the items in AS IS, WHERE IS, condition.
4. I, the buyer, hereby agree to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person or make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agree to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.