Live Auction January 2nd 2021 10:00AM
12663 Decoursey Pike
Morning View Ky 41063
LIVE ON SITE
December 19th 2020
Saturday -January 2nd 2021
Join us on January 2nd 2021
Check out the virtual walkthrough!
Schneider's Auction Service is proud offer tractors, trailer, vehicles, implements, tools, house hold goods, power tools, lawn mowers, and much more at live auction onsite - 12663 Decoursey Pike Morning View Ky 41063
Valtra A75 74HP
Cub Cadet Zero Turn
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1997 Dodge Ram
L8000 Ford 1994
Cub Cadet Tractor
Ford 2000 Tractor
Big Tex Dump Trailer
Bidding to take place Live and On Site!
10:00 am - January 2nd 2021
Bring your MASK and prepare to social distance!!
Need help bidding? Please Call 859-360-2314
Interested in the Real Estate? Schneider's Auction Service is proud to offer the Real Estate Online only ending December 21st!
Call today for all the auction details!
Don’t pass up this wonderful Auction opportunity!
Call TODAY for all the auction Details!
Property to be sold "As is, Where is" No warranties expressed or implied. All inspection and due diligence to be completed prior to bidding. 10% buyers premium to be added to winning bid to make final sale price. Must be paid in full day of sale!
David G. Schneider -Principal Auctioneer
Bobby V. Schneider - Principal Auctioneer
Jared Williamson - Principal Auctioneer
Brian Brockman - Principal Auctioneer
Register and bid at SchneidersAuction.com
All items sold "As IS, Where IS "
10% Buyers Premium added to winning bid to create final sale price.
Must be paid in full day of sale!
PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Schneider’s Auction Service has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. If paying by credit card, If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, plus a 3% Credit Card Fee, And any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Schneider’s Auction Service, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Schneider’s Auction Service and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Schneider’s Auction Service.
In addition, Schneider’s Auction Service also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Schneider’s Auction Service in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Schneider’s Auction Service and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Campbell County, Kentucky at the option of both the Seller and Schneider’s Auction Service.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Schneider’s Auction Service for and hold harmless Schneider’s Auction Service from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Schneider’s Auction Service being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: The auction company can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and will result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. We will not ship any chemical or hazardous materials.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. It is the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Schneider’s Auction Service has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Schneider’s Auction Service reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidders user name is offensive to Schneider’s Auction Service or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Schneider’s Auction Service reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Schneider’s Auction Service online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an 'Auto Extend' feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Schneider’s Auction Service reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Schneider’s Auction Service shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Schneider’s Auction Service, Schneider’s Auction Service reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Schneider’s Auction Service are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Schneider’s Auction Service and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.