Lubbock Restoration Projects Auction
Thursday, March 17th @ 10am CST
Saturday, March 12th - 10am to 3pm - Call Richard 806-672-5121 for address and directions.
Friday, March 18th, 10am - 6pm CST
Saturday, March 19th, 10am-2pm CST
Click 'View Lots' to See the Catalog
1931 Chevrolet Pickup - Independence Model - Car# 5AF * 1962 Ford F100 Unibody Pickup * 1964 Ford Custom F100 Pickup * 1999 Texas Bragg 20ft Custom Built Trailer - Model 20CCH * 14ft Willie Boat and Trailer * Glastron Custom 170 I/O V-177 Swinger Boat and Dilly Trailer * Gilbert & Barker Type 67 Model 7 Gasoline Pump * Eco Tireflator Air Pump * Southwest Pump Company Gasoline Pump * Norcold TekII Portable Refrigerator * Gilbert & Barker Model T-176-72A -178847 Gasoline Pump * Chargalyzer Battery Charger * Gilbert & Barker Gasoline Pump * Suzuki TM75 Motorcycle * Wayne Model 80 Series 1T-Z Gasoline Pump * Kawasaki KD125 Motorcycle * Coca-Cola 25 Cent Vending Machine * Eco Tireflator Model 98 Air Pump * Coca-Cola 15 Cent Vending Machine with Water Fountain * Honda TL125 Motorcycle * Coca-Cola 5 Cent Vending Machine * Honda XL250S Motorcycle * Coca-Cola 10 Cent Vending Machine * Motorcycle Trailer * Coca-Cola 5 Cent Vending Machine * Coca Cola Picnic Cooler * Dr. Pepper Picnic Cooler * E. T. Amonett Tooled Western Saddle * Bennett Model 1062 Gasoline Pump * Western Saddle * 8ft Buster Boat and Trolling Motor * Hart Freestyle Snow Skis * White Rotary Sewing Machine and Cabinet * Restored Chandler & Price Printing Press * Hammond Ben Franklin TrimOSaw Model BF-10 * Exercycle Executive Exerciser * Sail Board * Ultralite Snow Skis * Porch Glider * Porch Glider * Modern Pepsi-Cola Thermometer * Steamer Trunk * 3 Lawn Chairs * Wash Board * Steamer Trunk * Payload Truck Toolbox * Red Arrow Engine Stand * Steamer Trunk * Red Arrow A-900 Engine Hoist * New Gasoline Pump Replacement Hose * Gasoline Pump Replacement Parts Assortment * Murray 3-Speed Ladies Bicycle * Metal Car Ramps and Bottle Jack * Glass Top Dining Table and 4 Chairs * Murray 3-Speed Mens Bicycle * Beautiful Wood Buffet * Tank E-Scooter * Firestone Cruiser Mens Bicycle * Glider Arm Chair * Auto Zone Mechanics Creeper * Dubuque Fuel Nozzle * 4 Jack Stands * Sinclair Glass Inserts in Plastic Housing * Fuel Nozzle * 4 Jack Stands * Sinclair Glass Inserts in Plastic Housing * Fuel Nozzle * 4 Jack Stands * Sinclair Glass Inserts in Aluminum Housing * Doty for Duty Brass Fuel Nozzle * 4 Jack Stands * Mobilgas Glass Inserts in Steel Housing * Dubuque Brass Fuel Nozzle * 4 Jack Stands * 2 Red Crown Gasoline Glass Inserts * 2 Porcelain 'Contains Lead' Plaques * 4 Jack Stands * 2 Red Crown Gasoline Glass Inserts * 3 Glass Oil Bottles, 4 Pour Spouts and Carrying Basket * 4 Jack Stands * Gas Pump Steel Ring * Battery Water Dispenser * Gray & Davis Lamp * New Plaques for Pump Restoration * 4 Ford Hub Caps * Rubbermaid Action Packer Tote * Fuel Pump Price Chart * 2 Ford Hub Caps * Mobile Tool Chest * 3 Ford Hub Caps * Cochrane Drop Leaf Maple Tea Cart * Novatron 1000 Photography Lighting Kit with Case * Zenza Bronica Camera with Case * Photography Lighting Supplies Assortment * Hard Rifle Carrying Case * Antique Wash Stand * 3 Drawer Painted Maple Half Chest * Mahogany Full Size Bed Frame * 5 Drawer Painted Mahogany Chest * Montgomery Ward Cement Mixer * Cavalier Cedar Chest * Mikasa Stafford Pattern China Pieces * Wood Coffee Table * Coleman Unleaded Camp Stove * Camp Chef Portable Camp Stove * 3 Tackle Boxes & Back Pack *4 Pyrex Nesting Mixing Bowls * Wood Display Shelf * McKissick 1ton Roller Bearing * Hutch Top * Antique Iron Pulley * Portable 15ft x 13ft Hexagonal Gazebo * Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster * Dining Table * Heatwave Portable Electric Heater * Portable Trius Trap Thrower * Iron Parts and Copper Tubing * Stabilizer Jack for 5th Wheel Camper * Wood Dillingham 5 Drawer Chest * Painted Mahogany Triple Dresser * Printers Tray * Agri-Fab Sprayer * Printers Tray * Wood Book Case * Aluminum Stock Pot * Galley Cabinet with 83 Trays * Foam Archery Target * Kariba Motor Home Washer Dryer Combo * Water Heater Element * Foam Archery Target * Evaporative Cooler and Box Fan * McLane Gasoline Edger * Brut Model 70 Sandblaster * Sears Craftsman Reel Type Mower * Cement Finishing Tool * Sandy Jet Sandblaster * Receiver Hitch and Cargo Rack * Texaco Sky Chief Gasoline Pump * Glass Insert * Cutting Torch Cart * Sears Sand Blast System * Concrete Screed Tool * Miller Cricket 115v Wire Welder * Yamaha 2SK 2hp Outboard Motor * Texaco Sky Chief Gasoline Pump Glass Insert * Bench Mount 1/2in Drill Press * California Printers Cabinet with 40 Drawers * Printers Tray * Hardback Books * Pint Canning Jars * National Geographic and Reader's Digest Books
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.