Jake Zimpfer Estate Auction
Saturday March 25th. 9:00 a.m.
14960 State Route 65 Jackson Center, Ohio 45334
LIVE AUCTION with SIMULCAST BIDDING
Very few small items in this auction so plan to be on time.
Combine and Heads: 1997 JD 9500 3583 hrs. on machine 2571 separator hours, straw spreader, bin extension, backup and auger cameras Unit is field ready, John Deere model 925F grain table complete with Unverferth header cart, John Deere Model 643 Corn Head only 50 acres on new Poly Snouts complete with Unverferth model HT-25 Header Cart… Hook and go.
Tractors: 1994 John Deere Model 7600 Tractor with cab complete w/duals, weights, 5110 Hrs., 1991 JD Model 7800 Tractor with cab, complete with duals and weights 3375 hrs. John Deere Model 60 gas tractor field ready, great sheet metal.
Planting and Tillage: John Deere Model 1590 Grain Drill with auger, splitter valve, monitor and extra marker, John Deere Model 7200 6 Row Max Emerge 2 planter, with monitor, JD Model 960 Field Cultivator 18’ with rolling basket, JD model 220 disk, JD Model A 1450 Plow, JD model 1350-1450 6 bottom plow, JD Model 712 Mulch Tiller, JD model 400 Rotary Hoe, 6 row corn reel, 18’ finger rake,
Backhoe & Bobcat: 1985? Case 580 Construction King Backhoe, diesel, heated cab, Extenda-hoe, 2 stick control 8830 hrs. 18” bucket included, AIM 24” and 36” buckets selling separate. Bobcat Model 763 skid steer with 72” material bucket, new tires 2500 Hrs., Tomahawk 72” material bucket (NEW), Pallet Forks for Bobcat,
Sprayer: Demco 500 gallon 60’ boom sprayer on tandem axle
Grain Wagons: Brent model 644 with tarp, brakes and lights, John Deere 250 bushel gravity wagon.
Other Misc: 300 gallon fuel tank with electric pump, spare tires, Hi-Lift jacks, parts, Ingersol Rand 60 gallon air compressor, misc tools, wooden gates, assorted fluids and shop items.
Terms of Auction: All items selling in As-Is where Is condition. Cash or Good Bankable check with proper I.D. All checks must have a verifiable bank letter of credit. All equipment must be removed within 48 hours of auction. Auctioneers and the Estate are not responsible for accidents.
Auctioneers Note: All Equipment included in this auction is in well maintained field ready condition.
Selling by order of the Estate of Robert E. (Jake) Zimpfer. Shelby County Probate Court Case # 2014-EST-155
Live and Simulcast
Simulcast Bidding for cataloged items will begin after the smalls sell off the wagons. We anticipate this time to be around 10:00 a.m.
A Loader will be available Auction Day.
Questions about Equipment Please contact Paul at 937-538-1711
Live Preview of Equipment shall be Friday March 24th. 2:00-6:00 Located at 14960 State Route 65 Jackson Center, Ohio
Robert E. Zimpfer Estate Auction. Live Auction will begin Saturday Morning March 25th. At 9:00a.m. Pre-and absentee bidding will be available until 8:45 a.m. Saturday morning. If you will be unable to attend the auction either live or via the internet be sure to enter your maximum bid to insure you are in a winning position!!!!! When the auction goes live you will not be notified if you have been out-bid.
Bidding will be available via the internet during the live auction.
1. A valid ID is required to obtain a bidders number. Online bidders are required to enter a valid credit card.
2. There will be no Buyer’s Premium added for this auction either Live on Online
3. Forms of payment accepted are Cash, Check, Major Credit Cards Including American Express, Credit Cards will have a 3% convenience fee added. Wire transfers shall be made with prior arrangements with auction company. All Out of Town Checks Must be accompanied with a current bank letter of credit verifying funds before equipment will be released. Returned checks shall be subject to a $ 50.00 collection fee.
Checks will be accepted only with bank letter of credit. All checks shall be made payable to Vondenhuevel Auctioneers.
4. Titles to any vehicles (if Applicable) paid for via check shall be sent within 7 days of the clearance of funds. Titles will be notarized and available day of auction if paid for in cash.
5. All Items shall be removed within 48 hours of auction close. Equipment may be removed the day of the auction until 2:00 p.m. No items shall be removed until paid in full. Additional removal times may be arranged at the discretion of the auction company. All equipment purchased shall remain outside the buildings until delivery is made.
6. All items and equipment are purchased in as-is where is condition and become the sole property of the purchaser upon the fall of the hammer.
In the event of technical issues the floor bidder at the live auction will take precedence.
Internet bidders will be bound by all terms.
7. Auctioneers or Sellers are not responsible for accidents or theft, Before, During or after the Auction Event.
Auction is being conducted on behalf of the estate of Robert E. Zimpfer Shelby County Probate Court Case Number 2014-EST-155